Saturday, August 20, 2011

Working Hard

"The dictionary is the only place
where success comes before work!"
- Mark Twain


This week has been rough. I have been working as hard as I can to get these pounds to come off! I didn't do nearly as well on my nutrition this week as I did last week and highly expected it to show up on the scale. I still ended up losing 6 1/2 lbs this week for a total of 24lbs in 2 weeks! I am MORE than excited about that! 5 more pounds til I'm back to my BL final weight and I can put my "Summer of crap" behind me!! Onto better things.. and smaller numbers on the scale! YAY!

The workouts this week were KILLER!! Attack and Turbo just never really get easier... I sweat out buckets in both of them and leave completely spent! Thursday's Boot Camp with Amanda was AMAZINGLY ridiculous! Over a mile in suicides that included jumping jacks, burpees, squats, tuck jumps, pushups and crunches all mixed into the suicides! YIKES!! Then on Friday, I had a boxing session with Travis, where we actually fought each other! He had gloves on and the only rule was to not hit faces... I tried my best to his his face, but failed terribly! My arms were EXHAUSTED beyond belief.. They still hurt a day today!! But it was an AWESOME 30 min workout!


Exhausted from Boot Camp suicides... but still happy?!?


On tap for this week... 2 Boot Camps, 2 trainings with Travis, 2 Turbo Kicks, 2 Body Attacks and 5 morning workouts of random cardio! Sounds like a week of fun to me!

Travis' Weight Loss goal for me this week : 5 pounds
Susie's Weight Loss goal for myself : 8-10 pounds

LET'S GET THIS!!!!

1 comment: