Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 6!!

Day 6 of 7 of my Post-Thanksgiving Marathon!!!

Today was great! Workouts were great (I had to do 10 push- ups because I was a smart-ass.. Opps) Food was on target! (Except I allowed myself a piece of pumpkin bread after dinner cause I wanted it)

I also decided to see how this week has been going weight wise.. so after my AM workout, I went down to the locker room to weigh in.. and WHAT DID I SEE ON THE SCALE?!!?

307


That's 5lbs down from when I weighed-in last Saturday!! WOOP WOOP! That excites me! Now to just keep it up!

Tomorrow, I'm running in my 2nd 5K!! Its the Jingle Bell Run for arthritis! Should be lots of fun! Except ONE THING... This is what it currently looks like outside:


And yes.. I have already shoveled my front walk and salted it!!

Several inches of snow already... and possibly a couple more before the race starts at 10AM tomorrow.. Not to mention temps in the upper 20's/low 30's!! YIKES!!

Here's to hoping I can stay warm and I don't slip on ice/snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment