Friday, September 2, 2011

Beyond Frustrated...

I AM FRUSTRATED.. No... BEYOND FRUSTRATED!!!

Since when did eating completely awesome and exercising until you want to collapse turn into weight gain?!? OH RIGHT, that's what would happen with me!

I got my new BodyBugg in the mail last week and was completely excited! Burn 3650 calories a day, consume 1400 calories a day should, in theory, come out of around 4.5lbs lost per week! Key words, IN THEORY!!!

I was disappointed last week when I only lost two pounds, but not completely down, cause at least I didn't gain.. right?!? Two pounds is still two pounds closer to my goal! And let's be honest, I can't complain about losing 26 pounds in three weeks!

But not this week! This week I have consumed so many fruits, vegetables, whole grains and chicken, that I want to explode! I paid careful attention to the ratio of Carbs/Protein/Fat and made sure I was eating at the proper foods at the right times of the day! Oh, the calories I have been burning! Between Turbo Kick, Attack, Boot camp, Training and running, I have burned PLENTY of calories everyday!

And yet, I gained weight... Its so so frustrating! The worst part is stress brings on weight gain... and ironically, all I do is stress about my weight gain! AWESOME! I have yet to have my "official" weigh in... but trust me, its not going to be pretty!

I guess this is just another bump in the road: a long, winding, kinda getting old road.

"If you have reason to be frustrated,
you also have the motivation necessary
to get beyond whatever is frustrating you."
- RM

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there susie, I have the same struggles. I have not ate 100% perfect this week but I've counted all my points (I do weight watchers) and I still have points left use in food if I wanted. I weigh in tomorrow and my weight has NOT budged this week. The only thing I can think of is because my montly bill came today. But most the time that time of month doesnt effect the scale for me. Keep doing what your doing and don't let frustration take over. Your an inpiration to so many.

    ReplyDelete