Friday, August 12, 2011

Must be doing something right!!

Today was weigh-in day... YIKES! The thought of an official weigh-in always scares me a little! (Even when I know I'm gonna kill it!) Weigh-in is usually at training (4pm) but we had to reschedule today's, so I went in this morning and weighed in!

Soo...


I LOST 17 1/2 LBS THIS WEEK!!
YAY!


I'm pretty excited about it!! I know this won't happen every week, but it feels like I'm finally back on track! 11 1/2lbs more til I'm back to my final BL weigh-in! And then its onwards and... downwards from there!!!

My diet is almost completely on!! I won't say its 100% because I haven't been planning and keeping a fully balanced diet like I want to do! But that's what is still on the schedule! Get back to planning meals instead of just staring at the fridge and throwing something together at the last minute! Obviously it worked out just fine this week, but I know it will catch up to me eventually!

Travis set my weigh-in goal this week at 8lbs!! So.. Here's to having another amazing weight loss week!

4 comments:

  1. way to go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me!!! So proud of you!

    HK

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep up the good work susie hope to see you in one of our mock combat classes soon. Monday and Wednesday about 8:15ish!

    ReplyDelete