Monday, September 6, 2010

26 years down...

26 years down... MANY more to come!

I've met soo many amazing people this past year and became closer to some old friends! I've changed a lot... in apperance, attitude, thinking and much more! I almost feel like a brand new person.

This birthday weekend was KILLER for my diet... Calories, Fat, Sodium, Alcohol... Oh man, I just feel BLAH! I can't wait to start it all over tomorrow!

This coming week, I'm back to two-a-days Tuesday-Friday. Saturday I am unfortunately missing my regular workout and Turbo Kick, but I'll hopefully get to the gym in the afternoon! And Sunday I'll get in a short workout before Turbo Kick!

Time to start my 27th year off right. With hockey season just around the corner (Officially 32 days), that means my goal deadline is only 32 days away too... YIKES!! This is going to be a push to the finish!! But I know I can get it done!

1 comment: