Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 5!!

Day 5 of 7 in my Post-Thanksgiving Marathon is here and pretty much gone!!

Workouts... Awesome!!
Food... AWESOME!!

I was right on track with my food today, except a little low on calories!! But that will be fine! It was balanced between carbs, protein, and fat (55%/25%/20%)... so that's all that matters to me!!

AM workout was training with James! PM workout was 1/2 of Turbo Kick.. (For some reason, my knees have been really bothering me, and I had to stop 1/2 way thru and rest them up).. and Power Hour with James! Made it thru Power Hour without a ton of pain!! Luckily we didn't do any lunges... But Thursday nights are crazy calorie burners with lots of running and stairs!!

As of right now... The Jingle Belle Run is looking questionable! We're supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow Friday night/Saturday morning! And I don't know about you... but I'd rather not go running in snow and break myself on a patch of ice! But, I'm currently hoping that the snow stops EARLY and then can clear the course of all ice and snow before the race starts!! I really want to run it (Even tho my mind is screaming NOOOOO)!!

1 comment:

  1. Worst case we just take it slow or walk it!!

    -melissa

    ReplyDelete