Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 4!!

Day 4 of 7 in my Post-Thanksgiving Marathon!

Workout... Great!
Food... Great!

Waking up at 4:30 for AM Power Hour is NEVER easy!! But having the day off and knowing I could nap it out afterwards, I got up and went for Power Hour with Maggie (MISSED HER)!! It was all strength and Oh boy.. my wings hurt afterwards!!! (We refer to our chest/shoulders/biceps/triceps as our wings!!)

After a good long nap and a relaxing day... I hit up the gym for some training with Travis.. We ended our training with some crazy set on the rowing machine!!! Unfortunately, out time went way over for training, and I missed most of Turbo Kick, so decided to skip the rest of it and head to Hy-vee to get some awesome food for the rest of the week!! Luckily I was only 100 calories off of my goal calorie burn for the day! So it's all good!

Tomorrow, after morning training, I'm gonna try to play around with food and see what I come up with!! Definitely needing some new foods to keep me interested in the good stuff!!

Sooo half way thru the Post-Thanksgiving Marathon week and things are looking great! A couple more days of training and workouts, then Saturday (day 7) I've got the Jingle Bell Run!! My second 5K!! I can't wait! It's going to be FREEEZING and more than likely snowing... but it's going to be a great run with Team Postreven!!

No comments:

Post a Comment