Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 3!!

Day 3 of 7 in my Post-Thanksgiving Marathon!!!

Workout... AWESOME!!!
Food... Not so great!

Wasn't really feeling it in the morning, but still got in 5 miles on the bike, 2 miles on the elliptical, and 1 1/2 walking the track!! When I don't have a training session or Power Hour/Turbo Kick (On Saturday mornings), I really just use the morning time to get moving.. If it wasn't for that, I'd be chilling at TJ's house not burning many calories!!

Night time is really where its at! Power Hour with James tonight was a great workout... Not much cardio.. but loads of strength!! It feels like we've been doing tons of cardio all the time! It was kinda nice to take a break and work on some strength training, even tho my muscles are sore now! Then I got my sweat on in Turbo Kick!!

Overall, I will have burned over 4500 calories for the day..I won't know the exact number til midnight! And that just wont happen tonight, cause I've got Power Hour in the morning! You know you spend a lot of time at the gym when one of the trainers complains that she hasn't seen you lately! (Because she hasn't been there).. So I promised Maggie I would make it to the morning Power Hour... Its sooo early!

With the next 8 days off, I'm going to work on my food intake! Lots to do with that! Going to try ANYTHING that will help me eat healthy, but not take a ton of time to prep... cause if I leave anything to the morning, I usually end up running out of time before I have to leave for work!!

Here's to making Day 4 better!!

1 comment: