Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Push It Good!

It's amazing to me how much I DON'T push myself! I am usually on my own in the mornings (Unless I go to AM Power Hour or have a training session) and most of the time I just don't feel like being there. But I know I need to burn calories early on to set the tone for the day!

Being totally truthful tho, the only time I really get pushed is with my trainers! I've come to so many milestones with them!!

James + Ryan (My BL trainers) - My first trainers.. started jogging!
Kendel - My first personal trainer!! Lost a TON of inches while training with her!
Amanda - 1,200 then 1,300 calorie Turbo Kicks!!!
Travis - Pushed me further and further on the treadmill! Ran @ 5.5 MPH!
Dorian - Jogged all the way around the track for the first time!!

Those aren't my only milestones, nor are those the only trainers I've worked with (Amber and Maggie are two other major ones!).. But those are the milestones that I'm certainly proud of, and am fairly certain I wouldn't have reached without the extra push and motivation from my AWESOME trainers!! Love them all!

And because of their pushing, I have started to do the same thing for myself! I've got off my bike (Which I do still love) and got on to the treadmill and ran! I like to do 60 seconds of running with 90 seconds of walking! I used to brag about being able to do a mile in 26 minutes when I first started at the gym! Today I got it done in 16:30!! I was so happy! I pushed myself to run at 5.0 for a while (Since Travis pushed me to do it before)! I'm really loving shaving time off my mile!

Saturday is my first race EVER! The Hot Chocolate 5K in Chicago, IL! I will try my best to push myself just like my trainers push me!!

4 comments:

  1. GET IT GIRL!!!! You got this!!! :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. You make me feel like crap. Think I'll go run in the morning. Thanks. See you this summer? (hint, hint)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Susie, I can't believe the difference! You Rock! MD

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gonna rock that race, MOH!!!

    <3,
    B

    ReplyDelete