Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Its just one of those days!!

Yeah.. Today was just one of those days!! One of those days where I don't feel like doing anything, tho I know I need to!

A very sleepy morning turned into a great workout then a very sleepy afternoon and then SOMEHOW, another great workout!

Got in my 5K this morning (plus an extra 1/4 mile)! I'm still not sure where my motivation came from, cause all I could think about while warming up on the bike, was that I did NOT want to be there! BUT.. I got on the treadmill.. Ran a bunch.. and got my mile down to 15:48! WOOP WOOP! Finished the rest and had a 1/4 mile cool down!

Then the night time workout started with a great training session with Travis followed by a KILLER Turbo Kick (Round #42) with Amanda!! LOVE IT!

All said and done, I'll have burned over 5800 calories for today! And I feel every last one of them! I love how no matter what you mood going into a workout, you ALWAYS come out feeling soo much better.. and for today, so much more awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment