Friday, November 19, 2010

1/4 Mile!!!

Great Food Day... Great Workout Day!!! GREAT DAY IN GENERAL!

When I started, the track was for walking!
During Biggest Loser, I started jogging the straights, walking the curves.
During Power Hour, I ran a full lap around the track for the first time!!
TODAY, training with Travis, I ran two full laps around the track for the first time!

That's a 1/4 of a mile people!! Soo happy about that one! My head told me I couldn't do it.. Travis told me I HAD to do it! And after I did it, I wondered if I could keep going..

Its a great feeling to accomplish something I never thought would be possible! Next on my radar is to get past these freaking 300's... I don't know when the last time I weighed under 300... All I know is I never want to see a 3 infront of my weight again!

I'll weigh in tomorrow and see how far I've got to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment