Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Back in the game!

After 4 days off, I was so ready to get back to the gym today! The rest was great for my body! I felt great waking up this morning... but let me tell ya, I feel it again tonight!

I started out the day ready to hit the gym hard... Then I got there and realized that A LOT of my stamina was gone! All I wanted to do was sit on the bike and ride it out for a while...




Although I did get off my bike and jump on the elliptical for 40 minutes!


THANK GOD for Power Hour and Turbo Kick!!! I finally perked up for those and got a good calorie burn in! In fact, I burned over 4700 calories today! WOOP WOOP!

It was hard to take that long off of the gym! But it's even harder going back! I didn't feel 100%! It's crazy how fast you can lose your stamina! I was huffing and puffing just jogging around the track once! But hopefully, I'll be able to grab it back quickly! Tomorrow morning I'm hitting it hard, no matter WHAT! I've gotta take responsibility for my own calorie burn outside of trainings, Power Hours, and Turbo Kicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment