Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 2!!

Day 2 of my Post-Thanksgiving Marathon is in the books!!!

Power Hour in the morning focused mainly on strength by using the resistance bands and LOTS of push ups!! Oh.. and would it even be a PH with Dorian if we didn't do flutter kicks?!?

Finished up my workout day with some ass kicking Travis style! OMG... I know I say this all the time, but he might have tried to kill us today! Between running, jumping rope, and lifting weights, it was a killer workout! I thought at one point my chest muscles were just going to rip off my body!!

Today was my official weigh in day and I was DOWN 2 pounds from last week!! FINALLY.. Got thru a holiday without gaining weight! Watch out! Of course, Thanksgiving dinner wasn't nearly as good while I was eating just turkey and cous cous... but being closer to my goal weight feels so much better than Cheesy potatoes and green bean casserole taste!

Day 3 is coming up fast! On the workout itinerary is AM - Various Cardio.. and PM - Power Hour and Turbo Kick!! Let's see how many calories I can burn tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment