Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful!

This Thanksgiving I have a lot to be thankful for, especially in my weight loss journey! Here are just a few of the many thank yous!!!

To my AMAZING trainers!
You push me farther than I ever thought I could go and you believe in me more than I believe in myself sometimes. To my current trainers: Travis, Dorian and James.. and to my past trainers: Kendel, Amanda, Ryan, Amber and Maggie!
THANK YOU!


To my Gymmies!
You guys make me look forward to going to the gym everyday! If people realized how much fun we had, working out would be a lot more popular! To the crazy old people in the mornings, my Biggest Loser girls, my Power Hour crew and my Turbo Kick family!
THANK YOU!


To all my friends!
You support and encourage me all the time and I'm very grateful! I love all the e-mails, messages and texts I get to tell me how proud I am making you. I hope I can continue to make you proud!

THANK YOU



THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
For everything you do for me! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment