Thursday, November 18, 2010

No plans..

My day has been a classic example of what NOT to do!! Not so much in the exercise department, cause I totally rocked that out! But more in area of food!

Last night, I just didn't feel like doing any planning for today, so I went to bed!! Waking up this morning, I didn't want to think.. so I grabbed an apple, oatmeal, and a nature valley granola bar!

Yeah.. That would be an OK start to the day.. Too bad that was all I had planned out!! I ended up eating the apple and oatmeal (With flax and agave nectar) for a pre-workout meal...

My problem lies after that.. The fact that I skipped lunch in favor of a nap.. and then my next pre-workout meal consisted of a pop-tart and an energy drink! Round out my dinner with cottage cheese and a sweet potato...

WOW!! No balance what-so-ever!!! Also, I don't believe I hit my calorie intake for the day either! So tomorrow will be different! I've got a plan working.. I'm getting up early to make sure everything is ready to go!!

One day won't kill me.. It's when I get lazy and start stringing those days together that I get off course!! Let's get moving in the right direction again! Tomorrow is a new day!

SUCCESS IS MY ONLY OPTION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment