Monday, November 8, 2010

Please Don't Stop The Music!!

Music is part of my life... especially at the gym! It's what gets me going when nothing else can! It's my way to escape the reality that I'm on a treadmill and not actually running anywhere!

And of course, my favorite thing to do at the gym, TURBO KICK, is all about the music! I can hear a song on the radio and instantly my arms and legs start to punch and kick and go thru the Turbo routine that matches that song!

I don't think I could get thru running in general without my song playlist!

Here's my list of songs that gets me thru running and other random workouts:

Blah Blah Blah - Ke$ha
Bottoms Up - Trey Songz
F**k You! - Cee Lo Green (Not for my younger followers)
Shots - LMFAO and Lil Jon
Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble
Shut It Down - Pitbull
Drop It Low - Ester Dean and Chris Brown
Please Don't Stop the Music - DJ Dizzy
Whip My Hair - Willow Smith
Bulletproof - La Roux
Fly Like A G6 - Far East Movement
Fancy - Drake
Carry Out - Timbaland Ft. Justin Timberlake
Turn My Swag On - Soulja Boy Tell 'Em
All I Do Is Win - DJ Khaled

Yeah yeah... so Michael Buble snuck in there! It's a little bit upbeat, and it makes me happy! So I can run to it! But I'm the kind of girl that can listen to slow stuff and still be ok! (But not while running!)

If you find the right stuff to listen to, it will be able to lift your mood and energy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna get these ordered in from my library and added to my workout list too. Thanks

    ReplyDelete