Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Opening up!

Sorry guys..

I seem to have slacked a bit on the "writing a new blog every day in November"... But I haven't slacked elsewhere!! I'm still losing weight!! YAY!! Up to 136lbs down... (That would be 314)

Its funny to me how open I am about this stuff!! Before, I would have NEVER told me weight, or my measurements, or my clothing size to ANYONE!! Heck, I didn't tell my size to my best friend for a VERY long time!

But now that its constantly changing for the better, I don't mind it at all!! I proudly tell everyone who asks that I've lost 136lbs so far! I have definitely become more open on lots of stuff...


Now its time to get that up to 150!! I'm getting SO close! I need to get back to a SUPER strict diet! I feel like I'm ALWAYS writing this on here.. but I'll do it for a couple days.. then have an OPPS day... A day where I don't feel like planning anything out, so I just fly by the seat of my pants, and just hope that everything is going ok!

With so much time off in December, I am going to try to come up with a system to put together meals and options to make it easier for myself! Maybe that includes making everything on Sunday and freezing it.. or simple options for fast and easy meal preparation!

Any ideas are more than welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment