Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Come on Baby, make it hurt so good!

Hurt so good
Come on baby, make it hurt so good
Sometimes love don't feel like it should
You make it hurt so good



Between the cardio I did on my own this morning, and Travis' attempt to make my arms fall off, I am just beyond sore!

I started off the day with getting in a mile at 15:19!! YAY! So excited with how close I am getting to 15 minutes!! WOOP WOOP!

Then came training tonight... Travis always asks how we're feeling, if anything is sore.. Well, my usual answer is I'm good! Today, that was NOT what he wanted to hear! So his decision... MAKE IT HURT!

We did an hour of JUST biceps and shoulders... From 6 minutes straight of bicep curls (With 17.5lbs weights).. to dragging Travis around on a rope doing shoulder presses... We did it all.. and it hurts!!

Everything hurts... It doesn't help that my sciatica decided to flair up tonight! BOO! And there's no rest for the weary! I've got 2 trainings, 2 Power Hours, and 2 Turbo Kicks before I get my rest day on Sunday!! Here's to Sunday getting here quickly!

1 comment: