Thursday, November 11, 2010

Switching it up!

I've come to the decision to try to go Vegan for 2 weeks! It is going to be VERY hard! I can live without meat... But I do love eggs, cheese, yogurt, milk! Lots of good things made from yummy animals! But, I know it will be really good for me, and a really good challenge!

Today was going pretty well, until I had some goldfish for a snack!! Shoot, they are made with cheddar! Opps! That's what I get when I work with children!

But today my meals looked like this?

Breakfast:
Oatmeal with agave nectar, ground flax seeds, and raspberries!

Pre-workout snack:
Mango Smoothie (Kinda high in calories.. but over 3 servings of fruit in the bottle)

Lunch:
Avocado + Tomato Sandwich (Made with whole grain bread)
Cucumber slices
Goldfish

Pre-workout snack:
Oatmeal Squares (My favorite cereal)

Dinner:
Protein shake (Would have had more, but ran out of calories + needed high protein)

So overall, not terrible! Although, I guess my protein shake had animal protein in it.. but it was made with almond milk! I'm going to have to start getting creative to get all my protein in and not have to turn to protein shakes!

Totals today...
5188 calories burned
1822 calories consumed
3366 calorie deficit

WOOP WOOP!

1 comment:

  1. I could do vegetarian but not vegan good luck. I agree I like eggs, milk and cheese too much too.

    I'm on day 2 with the Xbox 360 Kinect. Today I got the "Your Shape Fitness Evolved" and I like it so far. It's REALLY creepy though. You have to come over and see it! The sensor moves on it's own and in some games takes pictures of you while you're playing.

    Good job and good luck.

    PS don't post on my wall about the Kinect, my parents don't know we got it and they always throw a fit when we spend money. PM me instead.

    ReplyDelete