Friday, October 23, 2015

Weeks 5-6

WEEK 5-6


HW: 484
SW: 458
CW: 428

Yeah... Ya got that right!

THE STALL IS BROKEN!!! Woo hoo!!!

At some point during week 5, the stall finally broke! How exciting! I ended up losing 10lbs during week 5, and for week 6 I'm down 6!

It has turned everything around mentally to know that all this is now paying off. It so frustrating to eat so little and work hard on getting proper nutrition to not see anything reflected on the scale. Even if it's slow but steady, I'll be happy!

Next week (by that I mean on Monday), I have to work on getting to the gym BEFORE work! That means packing my lunch and gym bag before bed, 5am alarm, and to the gym by 5:45! That will be tough considering I'm currently not getting to sleep before 1am!  But, I've gotta do what I've gotta do! The morning is wasted time as I'm not playing with the pups, I sleep in until the last possible minute to get up! I feel like using that time to get my workout in will free up my evenings to actually spend time with the pups, the many hockey events coming up, or the other millions of things that I need to get done!

Food is pretty much all the same; an egg for breakfast, lots of chicken and add in some yogurt or cottage cheese for snacks!  I'm considering removing all dairy from my diet, but I'll make the decision once I have less restrictions on food (around 2-3 months out). I'm eating around 600-800 calories a day. Somedays I find it hard to consume enough calories, other days I have to fight hunger!

I finally got to see my stomach at my last doctors appointment, it's amazing what they can do via surgery now! My stomach, aka "Sleevie Wonder", is just a little guy now! Long gone are the days of just grabbing whatever I want to eat. Some days I do miss the freedom, but I know it's what's best and will keep getting better and better the further out I am!

Here's my stomach in action... I had a couple gulps of barium that shows up as the black stuff moving thru my stomach. It shows up on the video in my esophagus (throat) and then squeezed into my  "sleeve"!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome Susie! Morning workouts are the best!! Just make it a habit and it's not so hard! When I ditched dairy, my life changed! Waaaay better without!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Susie! Morning workouts are the best!! Just make it a habit and it's not so hard! When I ditched dairy, my life changed! Waaaay better without!

    ReplyDelete