Friday, December 11, 2015

3 Months Post-Op!



Happy 3 month surgiversary! These past 3 months have had its ups and downs, but I'm still really happy with my decision to go then with surgery! 

In this past month, I've started back at the gym with a personal trainer two times a week. My body hasn't been this sore in a very long time! Biofreeze has become my best friend! I do need to workout more on my own, but it's been great getting back into the gym! I feel like I have more energy, especially the days I work out. Waking up before 5am to get to the gym by 5:45am is still awful no matter what! Yikes! 

Food has been mostly good! I still haven't found anything that doesn't agree with me! I'm excited that I've started adding some raw veggies again (Hello salads!). Eating out has been a breeze now that I can eat veggies, even tho before it wasn't bad since everyone seems to have some form of plain white meat (or eggs) that I can have! 

The only issue I have run into is overeating... But I guess overeating is a general term in my case! 1 bite too many and my mouth will over produce saliva and I get nauseous... 2 bites too many and it's not staying down! Luckily it's only happened twice, but it's the worst! 

And the weight is doing great! My next appointment with the surgeon is in 11 days (Dec 22nd) and I'm suppose to be down to 390! 

Well... 
HW: 484 
SW: 458 
CW: 397 


WOOOHOOO!! I'm down 87lbs total and finally out of the 400's! I'm pretty excited about that! Now to work hard these next 11 days to get down under the surgeon's goal for me!

1 comment: