Sunday, July 25, 2010

And so it begins!!!

Hey there!

I started this blog for many reasons... Mostly to put my thoughts somewhere other than my head! Also, I wanted my people to know whats going on and how my progress is coming along!

I started this journey to a healthier me in May of 2009! I started it cause I didn't want to be a fat maid of honor at my friend's wedding. The wedding has come and gone, but I'm still going strong cause it's all about ME now! I've lost a total of 115lbs so far! I started out at 450lbs (It still hurts to say that number) and am now down to 335! I have come far, but have a LONG way to go still!

4 comments:

  1. Susie,

    Just wanted to tell you that I have been watching your journey on FB and am so proud of you! I just added this blog to my list of blogs to stalk. Keep it up girl!!!!!!!!!
    lots of vegas love, the dirtiest kind there is ;)
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you susie im now on my journey to find a healthier me u inspire me and have lost 5 pounds last week WOOP WOOP! cant wait to hear more about your journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUSIE Q!!! You make my heart smile. Keep up the fantastic work. I'm glad you found Turbo Kick along the way!! LOVE YOU LOTS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie you are awesome and I am super stoked that you have such a rad outlook on this new journey. I know you will motivate so many people while on your path-- hopefully you will motivate ME! Haha :) Congrats hun.

    ReplyDelete