Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm not in this alone!

If I had to pinpoint the one thing that has kept me going, it would definitely be all the amazing support that I have recieved.

I'm used to disappointing myself. I would always make plans to lose weight, eat healthier or even just get my life organized.. By not doing it, I was only letting myself down.

But now, I have a support system. I have people from the east coast to the west coast, Alaska down to Texas, and even people over in Europe that are looking forward to me seeing this journey thru to the end. Its all too easy to give up on myself, yet there is NO way I could let down 100s of people that have done nothing but support and encourage me.

And its spread like a wild fire. I recently ran into an old friend of mine who tld me how awesome I am looking. They were so genuinly happy and proud of me. Just him saying that made me want to go lose more weight so the next time I see him, I can impress him even more.

I truly get my drive from all the support I recieve! Thank you all SOOO MUCH!!

1 comment:

  1. I say it all the time, and I truly hope it does not lose it's meaning, but I think you are such a great source of inspiration and motivation to each and every life you touch! You keep me moving, girl! And I thank you for that!!

    **MUAH**

    ReplyDelete