Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One of THOSE days...

It's been one of THOSE days...

You know what kind of day I'm talking about!! Today was my day off, and I literally felt like doing NOTHING! I would have been plenty content sitting around on the couch all day catching up on One Life to Live.... But no.. I couldn't disappoint myself and my support crew!

I rallied myself this morning with some pumped up music just to get in the shower and get to the gym! 5 mile bike ride, 2 miles on the elliptical and I was feeling great! After running some errands, it was back to my house for some chill time!

The problem is.. the longer I sat, the more I wanted to just veg out for the whole night! Skip Power Hour... Skip Turbo Kick... Just sit around doing ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that is worthless!!

But no... I got off my butt and got down to Riverplex and got my workout on! I struggled thru both Power Hour and Turbo Kick.. but I got thru them!! And I feel SOO much better for doing it!

It's weird to me that a good workout can turn your "ONE OF THOSE DAYS" into a WOOOOP WOOOOP Day! I'm just sayin! So don't try to talk yourself out of your workout! Just get it DONE!

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! It's like we were on the same wave length today! I forced myself to get the workout done and I feel amazing now....a little sweat but amazing none the less ;-)

    Way to go darlin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, yep. i was not in the mood after being at Chuck E Cheese for three hours....but Turbo was excellent release for me tonight. SOOOO glad i went!! WHOOP WHOOP!~

    ReplyDelete