Monday, August 2, 2010

Maybe Tomorrow...

"Tomorrow is a handy excuse, yet today is the time for action. Take it, live it and be it, TODAY!"

Ralph Marston


I'm tired of excuses.. I'm tired of making excuses! I tell my self all the too often "I can splurge some today... cause tomorrow I'm getting SERIOUSLY strict on my diet" .... Then tomorrow becomes yesterday, yet I'm still splurging!

And I try to justify it by thinking its OK cause I'm not gaining any weight... BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT! I am not at my goal weight... I shouldn't be in maintain mode!

So NO MORE EXCUSES... Start TODAY... Stay on target TODAY!

SUCCESS IS MY ONLY OPTION!!

3 comments:

  1. I am right there with you...keep thinking that "tomorrow" ill start eating better, but it doesnt happen! I know I would be a lot closer to my goal if I could remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to print this blog off and keep it with me at all times! I always find myself coming back to read it over and over. I love the message!!

    ReplyDelete