Monday, August 23, 2010

Stone by Stone

I feel like I've broken thru so many walls in this journey... but I still have so many to break down!

I strive to be a superb friend, a likeable person, and an all around great human being! I love all my true friends and would do anything to make them happy!!

But I find it hard to love myself. Only I know all of my faults and imperfections, all my lies and failures. Maybe that's why it's so difficult to feel the same about myself as I do towards my friends! I've learned to accept and love imperfections in others, but I have yet to apply that to myself!

I have a lot of friends that love me.. so I must be a somewhat loveable person... But when will I love me?? When will I accept myself for who I am?

But I think it's becoming easier... like every pound down is a stone down... revealing the Susie I know I am... the Susie I want to be... A Susie I think I can finally learn to love!

1 comment:

  1. :-) I'm lovin this post!! Let's knock out EVERY single stone in the way of you finally loving yourself!

    Proud of you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete