Thursday, August 26, 2010

Waiting....

Sometimes I look at old pictures and cringe! Pictures that I thought used to look really good, I now look at and wonder how I could have ever thought that I looked ok!

Point in case... THIS PHOTO



Disgusting!!


Anyways... I can't wait to get to that point... where I'm done losing weight.. Where I'm in maintain mode! When I can't date a picture by how fat my face/body looks. Although I kinda wonder what I'll look like.. I've never been skinny (outside of being a toddler)... so I haven't a clue!! I feel like my face has changed a lot... and I'm not even 1/2 way done! I guess only time will tell!




ON ANOTHER QUICK NOTE:
Wishing my little lady a speedy recovery from pneumonia!
Love you Addi Grace!


1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! Found your blog! Really like it! Thanks for sharing your journey! Look forward to watching you on ur journey!

    ReplyDelete